"LeGoP" stands for "Learning Good Practices". It is a project funded by the European Erasmus+ program. It will run for 2 years (31 August 2014 - 31 August 2016).
The project has 5 partners:
- Liceo Salvemini (Bari, Italy): a high school; coordinator of the project
- Consortium of Social Cooperatives Elpendù (Bari, Italy): an organization supporting disabled people and supporting organizations to integrate disabled people
- Axular Lizeoa (Donostia/San Sebastian, Spain): a Basque high school
- Gureak: (Donostia/San Sebastian, Spain): an organization supporting disabled people and supporting organizations to integrate disabled people
- GALE (Amsterdam, the Netherlands): an international network focusing on education about sexual diversity. It local branch EduDivers also work in schools in the Netherlands
- Hyperion Lyceum (Amsterdam, the Netherlands): a high school; not an official partner in the project but taking part in two international exchanges.
The LeGoP partnership aims to:
- explore how school can be made safe and inclusive for all
- explore how disabled students can be better integrated in the school system
- explore how schools can combat homophobia
- explore how e-learning and digital media can be used to support the other objectives
LeGoP is an exchange and cooperation project between 5 organizations in Italy, Basque country and the Netherlands. Students and teachers of schools in each country will spend 3 weeks (April 2015, November 2015 and April 2016) working and discussing with each other.
The project will result in a guide with innovative interactive methods, a student's action geography curriculum and a teacher e-course on how to combat homophobia.
- LeGoP website www.legop.tk
- For on-going news, see the LeGoP Facebook page
- Dutch leaflet of the project
- Dutch polemic publication on how to integrate LGBTI issues and wider school safety in policies on inclusive schools: "Passend onderwijs, uistluiting en diversiteitsbeleid"
- "Organizing Student's Voices on Sexual Diversity at School" (good practices on student participation on LGBT issues)
- A need for enhanced focus. LeGoP needs assessment report (GALE, 2015)
- Newsletter 1 (English)
- Newsletter 1 (Dutch)
- Newsletter 2 (English)
- Newsletter 2 (Dutch)
- Newsletter 3 (English)
- Newsletter 3 (Dutch)
- Newsletter 4 (English)
- Newsletter 4 (Dutch)
Co-funded by the
of the European Union