First digital course for companies
August 31, 2016 - Today the registration for opens for the new virtual course on how companies can deal with sexual diversity. The course focuses on both commercial companies and non-profit organizations. It is available in English, Italian and Dutch.
One can register here.
The course contains five modules:
1. Basic facts about sexual diversity
2. Information and tools for organizational change (how to overcome individual and organizational resistance, good practices in a multinational and in small companies)
3. Information and tools for LGBTI staff (how to organize a pride group and how to work with the management)
4. Tools to plan action (how to transfer this theoretical knowledge into a personal action plan)
5. Evaluation of the course (this is a beta version of the course and GALE aims to improve the course continuously)
The courses (also course on schools) are available on GALE's educational platform www.lgbt-learning.org. The direct link to the registration forms is here: http://www.gale.info/en/projects/ecourses
Because the course was developed with funding of the European Community (Erasmus+ program), the course is available for free until the end of the year. From 2017 on, a relatively minor maintenance fee will be requested. Organizations who are willing to help market the course, can arrange a deal with GALE and get part of registration fee as a reward. If you are interested, please contact Peter Dankmeijer, firstname.lastname@example.org.